Tuesday 5 June 2007



This will be a journal where I can write about my artwork, the books I'm reading, movies I'm watching, music I'm listening to, and where I can show my inspirations.



I am a fan of many types of music, but my favourite artists are No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Garbage, and Nine Inch Nails.

I'm a big fan of literature. My favourite authors are Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman and Francesca Lia Block. I tend to lean towards the fantasy and science-fiction work, though it's not impossible for me to read from other genres.

Like my taste in music and literature, the movies that I watch are equally eclectic. I will watch anything from action to avant-garde. I am a big fan of science-fiction and war films, that making up the majority of my "favourite films" list.

I live in a limbo between Chicago and Los Angeles, and I attend the California Institute of the Arts (or CalArts) for Film/Video.

1 comment:

Atomic Hazard said...

i can't log in la la